Subject: Re: MSDev sim project?

Re: MSDev sim project?

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:07:32 -0000

> The sim used to be able to be built in MSDev, but not anymore.

Did something break compatibility or was it just not maintained? I'm happy
to update an old project if there is one.

> However, the SDL sim _should_ work fine in MSDev after you've set it up
> (assuming no Cygwin/UNIX
> specific functions are used).

You mean I should be able to make a project for it? Or that a Cygwin build
should debug on MSDev (I doubt that, I'm expect the debug info formats are
different)?

Note I know next to nothing about Cygwin.
--
gl