Subject: Re: Error in logf build.

Re: Error in logf build.

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2006-02-13

> Known problem... edit the apps/dsp.c file to use the C version of
> apply_crossfeed(), not the assembly optimized one (play a little with the
> #ifs)

Hi, figured that out in the end and it's working. It also affected
mp3_encoder.c (and the mp3 encoder codec in the recording patch I'm working
with).

If that's the correct solution, I'd like to contribute the changes - the
logf build should work out of the box.

I've made some other changes that help me debug:

1) automatically dump logf text when USB is connected.

2) created a define DONT_REVERSE_LOGFDUMP to flip the dump order from
old->new (much better for me). Existing behaviour is preserved by default.

Any problem with getting those committed?

--
gl