Subject: Re: Multifont, glyph/font cache

Re: Multifont, glyph/font cache

From: Greg Haerr <greg_at_censoft.com>
Date: 2006-02-14

: My prev post was more of an oblique plea to someone who knows the font
: code to please give me some pointers. Worst case scenario that the font
: code does need a major overhaul (which may or may not happen), all I
: would plan on doing would be leaving a few font slots free for whoever
: wants to implement simultaneous WPS fonts. This is looking like enough
: work already.

I can help you with the font code, since I originally wrote it.
Interestingly, I originally had support for multiple fonts included,
but Bjorn wanted me to take it all out, so I did.

Regards,

Greg