Subject: Re: Good patch tool on Windows?

Re: Good patch tool on Windows?

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2006-02-15

Doing a search for cervisia+windows gave this:
http://ariya.pandu.org/articles/cvs_quick_start.htm
They speak of WinCVS, a name that I heard earlier so it's probably working
fine.

Cervisia is a neat frontend which can be used directly out of the also very
neat (imho) Quanta+. But KDE hasn't been ported to windows yet.

HTH.

Ronald