Subject: Re: Good patch tool on Windows?

Re: Good patch tool on Windows?

From: claus <>
Date: 2006-02-15

As visual diff I can recommend ExamDiff

It is freeware and can save the difference as "Unix Diff file"
but I never used that feature so I do not not if could be used
as patch ...

BTW: VSS can diff files and directories not only against the internal
sources but also against other files and directories.
Windiff comes with VC++ and is included in the Platform SDK that
may be freely donwloaded from MS.