Subject: Re: H1x0: 'Click Play' confusion.

Re: H1x0: 'Click Play' confusion.

From: Dan Everton <dan_at_iocaine.org>
Date: 2006-02-15

gl wrote:

> Every time Rockbox said to 'Click Play' (reboot or delete file
> confirmation etc) I always assumed it meant the Play button at the side
> of the player, and wondered why nothing ever happened.
>
> Is there a better name we can give the joystick click?
> --
> gl

If I remember correctly this is an issue with the internationalisation
system currently used. The strings used in the GUI cannot be customised
per target hence we're stuck with "Click Play" on all platforms
regardless of whether it makes sense.

Fixed in "langv2" (aka the new internationalisation system) which you
might see mentioned occasionally. Not finished yet and I'm not sure of
what it's current status is.

Dan