Subject: Re: H1x0: 'Click Play' confusion.

Re: H1x0: 'Click Play' confusion.

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 00:28:32 +0100

On 2/15/06, gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> > If I remember correctly this is an issue with the internationalisation
> > system currently used. The strings used in the GUI cannot be customised
> > per target hence we're stuck with "Click Play" on all platforms regardless
> > of whether it makes sense.
>
> Well, you could use different LANG strings in the code based on the target,
> couldn't you? (an automatic system is nicer of course).

Of course, but it would bloat it: There would be totally useless
strings in the langfile and thus, loaded to mem, wasting precious
space.

I'd still opt for moving that function from the navi-key to the
correct one. It would help with the confusing button arrangment as
well, as stated before here.

lImbus