Subject: Re: The Rockbox International Developers Conference 2006

Re: The Rockbox International Developers Conference 2006

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: 2006-02-17

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> We thought we'd get together for a two-day Rockbox hacking session, and that
> it would be cool if there were some other Rockbox devs who would drop by and
> share the fun.

Replying just as a reminder. We're now 7 persons who are determined to show
up. We have room for more!

Details here:

   http://www.rockbox.org/devcon2006/

I think this is a nice opportunity for some PR and publicity for our project:

We've been contacted by at least one community-site admin asking about this
event, questions were asked on the Neuros list about the chance of any Neuros
representative going and I've tried to get some tech-style Swedish journalist
to cover the event, but so far I don't think we've attracted much interest
from "outsiders".