Subject: New tracker for bugs, patches and feature requests

New tracker for bugs, patches and feature requests

From: Björn Stenberg <>
Date: 2006-02-23

Hi all.

Today we have migrated to a new issue tracking system called Flyspray.

This means the Sourceforge trackers are no longer used, and for that purpose I have hidden them in the sourceforge project.

The new tracker is faster and better in most ways than the previous, and since it's a local installation we also have the possibility of patching it to perform exactly as we want.

In addition to moving over all the old data, all user accounts have also moved over to the new system. This means that if you have a Sourceforge account, you should not register a new user in Flyspray. Rather you should use the "Lost password?" link in the top right corner to reset your password. (It sends a mail with a link to your <username> address.)