Subject: RE: Problem with Windows SDL Sim

RE: Problem with Windows SDL Sim

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.com>
Date: 2006-02-23

Ok, tried again (this mornings CVS) and both OGG and MP3 failed the same...

I then did a 'Make Clean' and updated to current CVS, MAKE then failed with
and error in sound.c !!

As some changes have been committed regarding MAKE, I decided to re-run
../tools/configure

Build still failed as above

I then deleted the SDL directory and updated to current CVS (again),

This time it compiled correctly, and both OGG and MP3 play fine!! Go
figure!

  _____