Subject: Re: Editing .patch files?

Re: Editing .patch files?

From: Martin Arver <>
Date: 2006-02-24

I am not quite sure if I understand you correctly, but if you want to
create a diff for one file against CVS then you do 'cvs diff -u file
> patch' (snipped from
Although I'm not a veteran in the world of patches and CVS, I've found
it to be convenient to have two checkouts of the rockbox source tree.
Then I can make patches without using cvs diff, and just make sure to
keep one tree up to date.