Subject: Re: Multifont: testing & feedback

Re: Multifont: testing & feedback

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:01:11 +0200

I tried the patch but I must say that I encountered a lot of errors.

1) How can I select a specific font for a specific menu(screen)?
It seems that it will choose the font for the main UI, but I can't change
the WPS font.

2) Do you load fonts in the cache or you load the glyphs from the disk?
I see that every time I change screen the HD spins up (with dircache on).

3) I saw some scrolling bugs. When scrolling occured the font changed from
the scrolling line.