Subject: Re: proper directory sorting

Re: proper directory sorting

From: Bluechip <>
Date: 2006-02-27

There is currently a discussion on the
possibility of using the ID3v2 Tag Sort Order to
define the order tracks are sorted - if it is
approved I think it would serve as a _simpler_
solution to the same end. Of course the
down-side is that it becomes the users'
responsibility to go back and re-tag all his
files, rather than things being done automatically by Rockbox.