Subject: Re: Patch: Optical Out setting extension for Battery/Charger.

Re: Patch: Optical Out setting extension for Battery/Charger.

From: Burelli Luca <>
Date: 2006-03-05

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, gl wrote:
> I'm thinking in a similar style to the "profiles" several mobile phones
> can be used to deal with these days.
> > However I don't think simply loading two complete cfg files is the way to go
> > if that's what you're suggesting
> Why would they need to be "complete"? I think they should better contain the
> stuff you want to change.

I'd vote for this idea; however, [opening another flank to discussion] I
think there should be some clean way for a user to add a specific setting
to a profile. Manually editing cfgs isn't exactly "clean", imho :)

Maybe an extended "write cfg file" with checkboxes for the config items to

Best regards

"I have seen things you people would not believe. Attack ships on fire off
the shoulder of Orion.  C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhäuser
Gate.  But... all those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
                                     (Roy Batty, from Blade Runner, 1982)
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email  X
             & vCards / \