Subject: Removing WPS conditional bitmap hardcoded limits.

Removing WPS conditional bitmap hardcoded limits.

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2006-03-05

In my work-in-progress WPS I wanted to use 15 volume segment bitmaps instead
of the hardcoded 10.

The solution (for enums that are based on an internal value) is to simply
count the number of enum conditionals a particular WPS is using when
formatting it, and work off that. This allows a WPS designer to use however
many conditional bitmaps he chooses, but without breaking backwards
compatibility.

I've currently hard-coded it for the %?pv tag as a proof-of-concept. Does
anybody more familiar with the WPS code want to make it work for all
value-based enum conditionals?

--
gl