Subject: Re: Patch: Optical Out setting extension for Battery/Charger.

Re: Patch: Optical Out setting extension for Battery/Charger.

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2006-03-06

Some people might want to use large fonts when in the car (charger) and
smaller fonts when using otherwise, etc.
If I may add my 2 cents... a system like this is being used on mobile phones
for ages. How about having a menu option 'special cfg files'. If this menu
item is selected, track all changes and append them - and only the changed
settings - directly to the specified .cfg file (battery, charger). Perhaps an
indicator on the screen, or a WPS symbol, can inform the user that this
'special' mode is active. Or would that complicate things too much?