Subject: Re: Signing off.

Re: Signing off.

From: Martin Arver <martin.arver_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-09

This is exiting times. Seems like Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne wants to
join the team. But, not to be known by their real names but their
aliases; SuperCoder or The Caped Coder. Not that I have much say in
this discussion, but I do believe that Rockbox will live on without
anonymous submissions and I do respect that people want to remain
anonymous. But, I do not understand why you don't respect the policy
set up by the Rockbox founders.