Subject: Re: Signing off.

Re: Signing off.

From: Björn Stenberg <bjorn_at_haxx.se>
Date: 2006-03-09

Cam wrote:
> For clarity, is there an official policy on contributors and what is to
> be accepted into the project's sources? I haven't seen one so far.

Yes there is a policy. Part of it is written down in the docs/CONTRIBUTING document in CVS. Part of it is not written down anywhere, and says we don't accept anonymous contributions. It has been requested that we add this to the CONTRIBUTING document, and I will do that.

Whether you believe this policy has any legal relevance or not isn't particulary interesting. Those who don't believe it does can simply skip that and focus on the social aspect that Daniel previously stated: Rockbox is real software written by real people with real names. We like it that way.

--
Björn