Subject: Re: Signing off.

Re: Signing off.

From: Cam <camilo_at_mesias.co.uk>
Date: 2006-03-09

Ray

> They don't have to explain their choices to anyone and you're in no
> position to demand that they do. They have no obligation to you or
> anyone here. This is their choice to make and they've made their
> decision. A little respect shown towards their wishes now goes a long
> way...

I look on their activities expecting the same level of openness and
transparency that I see in the rest of the open source world. If I can
see the code that goes into Rockbox, is it unreasonable to expect to see
the workings of the organisation that produces the code?

Put another way, I'm happy to work with code that is licensed under the
GPL. But I would certainly think less of it if it was a zip file on a
web site with some vague promises about licensing.

-Cam

--
                                                                      <--
camilo@mesias.co.uk