Subject: H100/H300 remote button mess.

H100/H300 remote button mess.

From: Fredrik Íhrn <ohrn_at_chl.chalmers.se>
Date: 2006-03-10

Hello!

Right now the joystick on the H300 LCD remote doesn't behave sanely when
navigating the filesystem or settings menu. I assume this is becasue the
current button mapping is geared to the H100 remote.

It's easy enough to change the defines, but this is a dead end since then the
H100 remote won't work as expected instead...

Whats really needed is to do away with the defines and have a runtime system
to configure buttons. If this is an acceptable way to go, I'd be happy to
start working on it.

Regards,
Fredrik

--
   "40 million, son. You have any idea how many patients
   I had to ignore to get that high score? People died."     --Dr. Kelso