Subject: Re: Signing off.

Re: Signing off.

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:08:21 -0000

I started this thread, let me try to close it.

Almost everybody who replied to it found at least some aspect of the 'no
anonymous contributions' policy undesireable or flawed - yet the leads
aren't even responding to the points and questions raised. So basically
it's 'take it or leave it' from them. Draw your own conclusions.

Just checked the poll, the good news is that not many people seem to have
felt the need to sign up with a false name. The question is, how many
people are simply not signing up because of this?

As for me, I'm going back to leeching of everybody else's good work here and
keeping my improvements to myself. Carry on...
--
gl