Subject: Re: Signing off.

Re: Signing off.

From: Michael E. DiFebbo <>
Date: 2006-02-16

>> We are clear and that has not changed. We haven't been made aware of
>> any trademark infringements to my knowledge. Now when you've brought
>> it up and I checked around I can only _assume_ that you are talking
>> about our use of the name 'Bejeweled'. Is that so, or can you please
>> clarify? You speak in vague terms.
> Indeed, Bejeweled was the one that leapt out at me. But as you also
> have focussed on this, I guess I have been misinformed (by a Nokia
> games coder at Vodafone) that Popcap own the trademark on the name.
According to the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office website
(, "Bejeweled" is a registered trademark of PopCap
Games, Inc, U.S. Trademark Registration Number 2864970. The goods and
services covered by the mark are described as, "Electronic game
programs; downloadable electronic game programs; electronic game
software; computer game programs; downloadable computer game programs;
interactive game programs; interactive game software."