Subject: Re: coLinux development environment

Re: coLinux development environment

From: XavierGr <>
Date: 2006-03-17

Strange but I can't get coLinux to work.

I followed the instructions you gave, but when I run colinux-daemon.exe -c
it will output:

Cooperative Linux Daemon, 0.6.2
Compiled on Sat Feb 5 10:19:28 2005

daemon: exit code 84a08401
daemon: error - CO_RC_ERROR_ERROR, line 33, file

I has nothing to do with root_fs, I tried many other (even withou it) and
still get the same error.