Subject: asteroids

asteroids

From: mathew holton <mathew.holton_at_zirconsoftware.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:07:32 +0000

Hi there,

Just wondering why my (maybe not so) fantastic asteroids plugin hasn't
been added into CVS.
I don't mind so much as there's more stuff I want to do to it before it
gets added, but i'm beginning to get a bit paranoid that nobody likes me
as I've noticed that other game plugins have been entered since I
submitted my (admittedly not a diff file) patch.

Just tell me what I need to do to it in order to get it accepted.

But don't worry too much as I have changes I want to add to it already...

mat (that's my real name too)