Subject: Re: asteroids

Re: asteroids

From: mathew holton <>
Date: 2006-03-20

yeah, it was you who gave me the idea to re-implement it!
You told me yours was unplayable on the Archos and I figured the Rockbox
Powers That Be wouldn't accept something that required roms so I thought
i'd give it a crack...

I really wanted to try yours but couldn't find the roms...

Does Pacbox work on the Archos machines?