Subject: Re: Sleep timer plugin

Re: Sleep timer plugin

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-24

if you have what it takes to compile the source code, just edit the
menu structure and put the functions you desire in the main menu :)

When 3.0 is released I will give consideration to upgrading
myself. If I do that, sleep timer will make it to root anyway and I
will also be up to date enough to give you step-by-step menu editing
instructions.

Let me know if you need my help.

BC