Subject: Re: Sleep timer plugin

Re: Sleep timer plugin

From: Christian Marg <christian.marg_at_tu-clausthal.de>
Date: 2006-03-24

Hello...

Bluechip wrote:
> if you have what it takes to compile the source code, just edit the menu
> structure and put the functions you desire in the main menu :)

I happen to have done a nasty patch that gives you another menu on the
F3-Key, which of course is less crowded than the F1-Menu...

I was also playing with the thought of adding an LRU (Last Recently
Used) mechanism to an F3-Menu... But since I saw that it is nontrivial
to do (where to gather and store all that data - (function adresses and
lang virtual pointers)?), i didn't pursue it.

(I was going to go on about LRU, but I am stopping myself now. All my
ranting would just distract from 3.0...)

bye
Christian