Subject: Re: Sleep timer plugin

Re: Sleep timer plugin

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-25

I can see the benefits of an LRU menu, but one potential problem
jumps out at me.

If you often use, errr, "Bass" and "Treble" and "Mid"
would you add all three to the LRU menu or would it be better to add
"Sound" to the LRU?

I still think that a user-config menu would be best (nothing new here)
My idea is that while in the "real" menu, you press F3 to add the
option to the F3 menu
The while in the "user" menu, you could use say ON+F3 to remove the item

Of course, you should be able to configure the "user" menu from a
.cfg file too.

No rant. I =believe= 3.0 calls for a "CVS" freeze, not a "dicsuss
ideas" freeze.

BC