Subject: Re: Track skipping & shuffling cause hard lockups.

Re: Track skipping & shuffling cause hard lockups.

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2006-03-25

>I can't confirm the shuffle bug, I'm definitely seeing the the "seek to
> beginning of track" lock up. This is on a H120. Haven't tested since the
> last playback commit though.

The shuffle bug takes a while to develop (usually). When it happens it's
always at the end of a track. I've also seen it occasionally whilst it
gui-flashed 'Shuffling'.

Seeking and skipping all lock up here. I had a look if I could repro this
in the H1x0 sim for you, but audio playback seems to be broken (crashes).

The mem access violation may be a clue, I occasionally check this to see if
I'm screwing something up and it's the first time I've seen it fail
outright.

--
gl