Subject: Re: Track skipping & shuffling cause hard lockups.

Re: Track skipping & shuffling cause hard lockups.

From: Brandon Low <lostlogic_at_lostlogicx.com>
Date: 2006-03-25

I don't believe that the USB issues are related to this. Both ipod and
iRiver seem to be having problems going to USB mode properly from the WPS,
hwoever from the file browser it works fine. If anyone can identify
exactly wehn this started happening that would be helpful as I don't
know, other than backing out all of my recent playback changes didn't
make it work right.

Brandon