Subject: RE: VMWare Environment

RE: VMWare Environment

From: Mark Bright <>
Date: 2006-03-26

> 2. run configure as 'configure --cache'
I am assuming that means '../tool/configure --cache' To prepare the make
file to use the cache?

Did that and my refresh script that updates CVS and does a make + make zip
now completes in under 10 seconds!! - when there has only been a small
change made in the source - obviously!!

Now, is there some way to speed up the manual :-) 40 seconds is starting to
feel like a long time...