Subject: Re: Sleep timer plugin

Re: Sleep timer plugin

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2006-03-26

On 3/25/06, Bluechip <csbluechip@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can see the benefits of an LRU menu, but one potential problem
> jumps out at me.
>
> If you often use, errr, "Bass" and "Treble" and "Mid"
> would you add all three to the LRU menu or would it be better to add
> "Sound" to the LRU?

I see no sense in creating a substructure within a quick menu. A quick
menu is for quick access, and having to browse and pick from submenus
is just the same like finding it in the main menu. This goes specially
for the sound menu you choose as the sound menu is one of the first in
the main menu.

~lImbus