Subject: Rockbox shirts

Rockbox shirts

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:50:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hey dudes!

For the devcon2006 event, we got a bunch of Rockbox shirts made that we
handed out to the attendees. There are about 17 of them left in my house, that
I am now about to pass out to interested people.

These shirts are sponsored and donated to us by Haxx (http://www.haxx.se/)

Okay, so here's the deal: While I don't mind sending them away to all that
wants one, I don't feel like paying postage and packaging from my own pocket
for them.

Shirt facts:
  * ~280 grams each (they're produced using a 210 grams/m2 material)
  * Rockbox blue only
  * 100% cotton
  * Available in XL, L and M of various amounts
  * 10cm wide Rockbox logo (two-color simplified version) on the chest
  * Shirt pics => http://daniel.haxx.se/rockbox/devcon2006/
    As you can see on the picture, they are not t-shirts but I don't
    know the proper english word to describe them.
  * For reviews on the print and quality of the shirts, I guess there's a few
    devcon people that can fill in some info! ;-)

To get a shirt, do like this:
  * mail me privately at this address, include 'shirt' in the subject
  * prepare to pay me 80 SEK (10 USD) within Europe, 88 SEK (11 USD) world wide
    for postage and packaging. Payments will be accepted using paypal or
    international money transfer, details taken privately.
  * if you want more than one, like if you get together to decrease shipping
    overhead, it'll of course be less than the 10 USD per shirt. I'll have to
    check that on a case-by-case basis
  * state what size you want, and if you can consider getting a different size
    if your chosen size runs out. I have XL, L and M sized shirts of various
    amounts.
  * please also state if you'd consider paying somewhat more to get a shirt
    from a second round of shirts, see below

Donation!

  Everything you add to the payments besides the amounts given here will be
  handed over to the "regular" Rockbox fund, making this a good opportunity to
  sponsor the project a bit. The fund is of course always used for
  Rockbox-related activities such as buying development equipment, target
  players, food for developers at devcon and more.

For the case where there are more than 17 shirts requested, I will:

  * Use a time window during which I accept requests, a week starting now.
  * Prioritize the shirt-giving to (active) developers
  * Consider producing more shirts for a second round, but only if there are
    a fair amount of people who'd be willing to splash out another 7 USD for
    it (totalling in 17/18 USD for a single shirt shipment).