Subject: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

From: gl <>
Date: 2006-03-30

Hey midk, thanks for that addition, something I've wanted for a while.

However it doesn't always work for me - usually when entering a new dir it
works for 2 or 3 tracks, then they hard skip (tested on H140).

I think this might be related to another skipping problem I bugged a while
ago (, where skipping Wavpack
tracks always cuts off ~500ms of the next track - it's like the audio drops
out for that period of time. On other codecs _that_ doesn't happen, but I
get frequent glitches when skipping (short clicks). There seems to be some
underlying problem affecting everything.

Has anybody else seen this or is it target specific?