Subject: Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

From: XavierGr <xaviergr_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-30

I can confirm little clicks on track change. And that's why I wanted
crossfade only on manual track change. (So I won't loose the gapless and get
rid of the clicks)

There were sometimes in older builds that the clicks were not so loud or
other times it was difficult to encounter them. With the latest changes the
click problem is more profound.