Subject: Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

From: Zakk Roberts <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-30

No, I'm midk(ay). :)

Well, I'm not quite sure what to say - all I really did was tell the tracks
to play in gapless mode (ignore crossfading) when you're not skipping
around. I didn't do any extensive testing, but I tried it on a few tracks
and it seemed to work fine. My entire collection is FLAC, for what it's
worth.

I went to bed soon after, today I'll do a lot more testing (I've been
wanting this mode too for a while). I'll be back with any/all results in
about 12 hours. :)

--
- Zakk
midkay@gmail.com