Subject: Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

From: Simon M. <>
Date: 2006-03-30

It would be cool to have another crossfade-option:
Only use Crossfade when the next track is NOT from the same artist and album.
 This way you can have nice fadings when you create custom playlists
and have gapless when listening to a whole album.

So when you're working at the crossfade options maybe you could add
this as well?