Subject: Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

Re: midk: Crossfade skipping tracks only.

From: Zakk Roberts <midkay_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-03-31

On 3/30/06, Simon M. <simon.me@gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be cool to have another crossfade-option:
> Only use Crossfade when the next track is NOT from the same artist and album.
> This way you can have nice fadings when you create custom playlists
> and have gapless when listening to a whole album.
>
> So when you're working at the crossfade options maybe you could add
> this as well?

That's an interesting idea. I'm also thinking about the possibility of
other fade options, as well as different fade types/speeds (linear,
logarithmic, etc) - may or may not work well.

In other news - I used my iPod for about two hours today total, all
FLAC music. I didn't have any problems at all with the "track skip
only" setting.

Can you be any more specific about what the problem you're having is
exactly? I'd like to be able to reproduce it...

--
- Zakk
midkay@gmail.com