Subject: Next-gen WPS demo.

Next-gen WPS demo.

From: gl <gl_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 00:55:17 +0100

I've more or less finished my next-gen WPS design and supporting code. I've
uploaded a demo animation on my mod's new homepage here:
http://rockbox.gl.tter.org

The design was Photoshop'ed first without regard to actual WPS limitations
(except for sticking to a single font), and then I added the necessary
supporting code to make it happen.

Tech. highlights include WPS viewports (pixel-accurate text positioning with
clipping rectangle), bitmap-based peakmeter animations, 111 bitmaps (so far)
and all kinds of WPS mods/extensions.
--
gl