Subject: RE: Missing Record option from H1x0 sim?

RE: Missing Record option from H1x0 sim?

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.com>
Date: 2006-04-01

|There is a screenshot feature in rockbox itself, so if you got
|the unit itself, get screen dump enabled in the debug menu.
|now, every time you plug in USB, it creates a screenshot.
|don't forget to switch it off again to get USB working as USB
|mass storage device again.
|
|~lImbus

Yes, I know, but I want to be able to do all the screen resolutions, and I
only own a H140 :-(, So I want to be able to do screenshots from iPod, x5,
Ondio sims etc.

I may just 'mock up' a screenshot of the correct resolution with FIXME on
the screen for all other resolutions..

Thanks for the reply

Mark