Subject: Re: Missing Record option from H1x0 sim?

Re: Missing Record option from H1x0 sim?

From: Jens Arnold <arnold-j_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 02:07:34 +0200

On 01.04.2006, Mark Bright wrote:

> Yes, I know, but I want to be able to do all the screen
> resolutions, and I only own a H140 :-(, So I want to be able
> to do screenshots from iPod, x5, Ondio sims etc.

> I may just 'mock up' a screenshot of the correct resolution
> with FIXME on the screen for all other resolutions..

Adding that kind of functions for the hardware-codec devices may
be really tricky. If you need screenshots of certain functions /
plugins not available in the sim, just ask in IRC. I might be
able to help with screenshots of recorder V1, Ondio SP, ondio
FM, H140, H340, iPod mini. The archos player has no on-target
screenshot feature.

Regards, Jens