Subject: Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-04-05

Some people would have chosen to focus on the positive aspect of gl's email.
I hope the choice to edit out all the help was a _deliberate_ (not
accidental) attempt to perpetuate a non-existant negative state, Tomas.

In answer to the question (see "?") that was misread as a "complaint"

Two blokes walking across a dessert.
Being thirsty they stop for an Oasis.
But at the first tent they can only buy custard.
The second tent only selling fruit.
And the third tent only selling jelly.
As they walked off one says to the other "that was a trifle bazaar"