Subject: Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

From: Cam <>
Date: 2006-04-05

> My God, man, LET IT GO. We all appreciate that you have continued to
> find and report bugs, but overall you are doing far more harm than good
> with your constant whining and your puerile e-mails.

Shame on you for trying to restrict the freedom of speech in this way!

gl has a right to continue to moan until the politics of the project
change to his satisfaction.

If every moan is attached to a patch you should be *begging* him for
more. If you don't like whining puerile emails, I suggest you simply
ignore them rather than adding to the pile.