Subject: Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

From: Brandon Low <lostlogic_at_lostlogicx.com>
Date: 2006-04-06

On Wed, 04/05/06 at 12:29:42 +0100, gl wrote:

> >gl has a right to continue to moan until the politics of the project
> >change to his satisfaction.
>
> Thanks but I have no desire to do that. My point is about consistency.
> Either my work is going to be accepted, or it isn't. Don't refuse my
> patches, but take exactly the same work from me without credit - that's
> just theft.
>
> And for the last time, I _never_ said I didn't want credit - that was
> somebody else.

If you post bugs to this list, and offer a fix, what would you have us
do with it? Simply ignore it since you refuse to be given credit by
name, or would you rather we improve the project by reimplementing and
comitting that fix to the repository?

You can't have it both ways, if you don't want your ideas used, then
don't post them, don't give them to us. If you _do_ then feel free to
continue posting them, and we appreciate them.

Either way, no bitching and moaning is needed, it's your choice, and as
long as you continue posting those fixes to this mailing list, they will
keep making their way into the repo. with or without your name attached
to them.

Brandon