Subject: Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

Re: Bug in screen_access.c affecting all drivers.

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-04-06

> > >gl has a right to continue to moan until the politics of the project
> > >change to his satisfaction.

Always amazes me how nobody ever seeks a "compromise" an "amicable" solution.
It always comes down to "I'm right and You're wrong" :(

> > Thanks but I have no desire to do that. My point is about consistency.
> > Either my work is going to be accepted, or it isn't. Don't refuse my
> > patches, but take exactly the same work from me without credit - that's
> > just theft.
> >
> > And for the last time, I _never_ said I didn't want credit - that was
> > somebody else.
>
>If you post bugs to this list, and offer a fix, what would you have us
>do with it? Simply ignore it since you refuse to be given credit by
>name, or would you rather we improve the project by reimplementing and
>comitting that fix to the repository?

"what would you have us do"

Would it not make sense to stand by the policy that was
first instigated on July 22nd 2004?

http://www.rockbox.org/viewcvs.cgi/uisimulator/win32/uisw32.c?rev=1.28&view=log#rev1.17

gl,

Don't hold your breath for a Stenberg-apology.
Everybody knows Daniel owes me a recent apology,
a few will recall apologies long-owing,
and most of them know it will never happen.

"Honour" is British word.

BC