Subject: Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: Joseph Jones <>
Date: 2006-04-15

On 4/15/06, Dominik Riebeling <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just received the following mail today -- I guess because I recently
> edited the wiki page (at least it shows me as the last editor of the
> page up to now) and my mail address can be found on the wiki. I'm
> somewhat unsure how to react to this -- at least the mail doesn't seem
> to be forged. Should I direct him to rockbox-dev? Or is there any
> other "official representative" for stuff like this?
> I hope we can solve this issue pretty quickly.
> - Dominik

Whilst I realise this is a serious matter, you'd think that the
Rockbox userbase was large enough to represent a serious threat to
their profits. How sad. I wonder whether this is due to the recent

Joe Jones
  Version: 3.1
  GIT/MU d-- s+:-- a-- C++ UL+ L++ E---- W++ w M t(++) 5++ tv D++ e+ h--
  ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------