Subject: Re: Fwd: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

Re: Fwd: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: Tomas Salfischberger <tomas_at_rockbox.org>
Date: 2006-04-15

Hi,

Dominik Riebeling wrote:

>sure, I'm appending the complete CnP'ed mail text (don't know how to
>forward this message including headers as attachment with gmail).

Ok, looks good to me.

You can ask him to contact someone by phone, and explain his problem,
just to make sure he understands what we do etc. I think Daniel or Linus
would be a good choise for that phonecall, or some native English
speaker with legal knowledge. (Do we have a lawyer in the house? :-))

Tomas