Subject: Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: Ray Lambert <listlizard_at_interthingy.net>
Date: 2006-04-16

In adversarial situations such as this, it is usually best to give as
little information as possible. You never know when your adversary can
find a way to turn something around and use it against you. For
example, your statement below can be viewed as an admission that you/we
*were* violating their trademark, something that they can throw back in
your/our face. Besides, saying that we take copyright and trademark
seriously is a completely meaningless statement in a legal context.
IMO, Björn handled it perfectly. If they want to make a serious claim
they need to make a specific case for it (legally). Besides, they would
have their lawyer sending the C&D if they were really serious.

~ray