Subject: Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

Re: Remove PluginJewels from RockBox downloads immediately

From: Neon John <jgd_at_johngsbbq.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:48:19 -0400

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:49:16 +0200, RaeNye <raenye_at_netvision.net.il>
wrote:

>Maybe add to the wiki and the manual a small-print notice that says
>"this game was NOT developed, published, or officially licensed by by PopCap
>Games"

"There is no relationship between this game and the markedly inferior
implementation called "Bejewled" marketed by PopCapGames."

If you're going to have a disclaimer, might as well make it absolutely
truthful. :-)

John
---
John De Armond
http://www.johngsbbq.com
Cleveland, Occupied TN
Don't let your schooling interfere with your education-Mark Twain