Subject: Crossfade option - bug?

Crossfade option - bug?

From: Steve Bavin <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:27:59 +0100

Hi,

When Crossfade is set to Always or Track Skip Only, should Rockbox use
crossfade when skipping playback to the next track (i.e. using the "right"
button)?

With the H300 CVS build, this doesn't happen with a forward (or reverse)
skip, although if I manually go back to the playlist and select the next (or
any other) track that way, I do get a crossfade (albeit with a glitch as the
WPS is redisplayed that Brandon's hopefully aware of!).

My crossfade configuration is:
Enable Crossfade: Track Skip Only
Fade-In Delay: 0s
Fade-In Duration: 1s
Fade-Out Delay: 0s
Fade-Out Duration: 2s
Fade-Out Mode: Crossfade

If this is a bug, let me know and I'll put it on Flyspray (unless it gets
fixed in the meantime!).

Steve Bavin